Joomla is a free and open-source content management system for publishing web content. It is built on a model–view–controller web application framework that can be used independently of the CMS.
Who Can take this course – Target Audience: -
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Post graduate students – BCA, MCA, B.Tech , M.Tech
Pre-requisites for the Class: -
- HTML, CSS & Java Script
- Knowledge of programming techniques would be an advantage
Course Content: -
- Introduction to Joomla
- Installation of Joomla
- Introduction to templates in Joomla
- Installation of predefined Templates
- Creation custom template from html.
- Introduction to Modules
- Installation of predefined Modules
- Creation of custom modules.
- Introduction to Components
- Installation of predefined Components.
- Creation of custom components
- Introduction to Plugins
- Installation of predefined plugins
- Creation of custom plugins.
- Configuring the Joomla site in live environment.
- Explanation of joomla constants
- Explanation of Database commands in joomla
Recommended next Course after this course: -
- PHP FrameWork ( CodeIgniter, Cake PHP , Laravel )
- CMS ( Wordpress , Magento )
- Digital Marketing
Contact Us: -
Call Us on +91-7023080553 , 0141-2297567 OR
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com